Our Latest News
The Business Book Awards are the first to celebrate the immense breadth of business books published in the UK in 2018, with categories including:
- Start-Up Inspiration
- Sales and Marketing
- HR and Management
- Embracing Change
- Short Business Book
- Specialist Book 2019
- An Exceptional Book by a Woman
- International Business Book
Reflecting the changing nature of publishing, the awards are also the first to accept entries from self-published and hybrid published as well as traditionally published authors.
The winner of each category, as well as the overall winner of Business Book of the Year, will be announced at a glittering awards ceremony on 26th March 2019 at The Grange Hotel, London.
2018’s winners included:
- CEO of Tough Mudder, Will Dean
- World-leading digital marketing gurus Caleb Storkey and Minter Dial
- Internationally bestselling Penguin Random House author Eric Ries
- Jeremy Cassel and Tom Bird, the esteemed authors of The Leader’s Guide to Presenting (Financial Times publishing).
Campbell MacPherson, author of The Change Catalyst (Wiley), clinched the coveted top spot of overall winner of Business Book of the Year.